Today, I was nominated for my first ever Liebster Award by Jenny Pugh(http://littlemisschocchoc.wordpress.com). Thank you for nominating me, I’m really excited as this is all so new to me. I am still struggling to get the picture of the award on my blog 😦
I didn’t really know much about what the Liebster award was, but the rules are:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, include a link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
Right these are my answers:
1. If you could be a superhero for a day, who would it be?
Mary Poppins, she is a hero in my eyes, I would love to fit as much in my handbag as what she does.
2. My 5 favourite films?
The Body Guard
You’ve Got Mail
Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
Thelma & Louise
The entire box set of Cold Feet
3. What food or drink could I not live without?
4. Have I met anyone famous?
Ken Barlow from Coronation Street lol
5. Anything exciting planned for this year?
To get a lot more people reading my blog.
6. Favourite place to visit?
I lived in Australia for a few years and that is lovely.
7. If I was in charge and could get anything banned, what would it be?
8. Are you addicted to social media?
I am now as it is all linked to blog.
9. Any phobias?
I do not think so
10. Are we humans or dancers?
Humans, I cannot dance.
11. Did I want to change my name as a child?
My 11 random facts about myself.
1. I love the sun
2. I had a bar in Spain
3. I am an Australian Citizen
4. My first job was a dental nurse and receptionist
5. I do not really like flying
6. I like Olives
7. I love plain chocolate
8. I love going to London
9. We had 5 generations alive in our family until 1991
10. I love pink and purple
11. I have a Wii and a Play Station
My 11 questions for the next winner are:
1. Favourite Artist?
2. What food don’t you like?
3. Chinese or Indian?
4. Sun or Snow?
5. Where abroad have you been?
6. What has been your favourite job?
7. What do you like about blogging?
8. Favourite flower?
9. What is your best childhood memory?
10. Have you been in hospital?
11. What would be the first thing you bought if you won the lottery?
My nominees are:
Hopefully I have completed this task, only taken me all night lol x. Thank you all for following x