I would like to thank a young blogger called Emmanuel for nominating me for this wonderful blog award. I know a lot of bloggers do not have awards on their blogs so I am not going to ask 11 more bloggers to accept this award but I will say that if anyone wants this award on their blog then please accept it with my blessing and link it back to me…… Lol All good publicity is great. Emmanuel set me some questions so I have answered those for your enjoyment, very good questions as they made me think. The hardest one was what famous person would I like to meet, I did not want to waste it on the good looking Michael Bublè even though it would be great having a few pictures taken with him. I wanted to be able to do some good or get some good stories so after a lot of thinking I chose Victoria Beckham. I think she ticks all boxes and I am thinking of things to ask her already, I know dreaming again.
1. What is your biggest fear? My children or grandchildren leaving this world before me.
2. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to start writing so decided to blog first and then the writing flowed.
3. What is your favourite song ? I really like you by Carly Rae Jepson
4. What is your naughtiest fantasy? Lol I couldn’t possibly write that here!
5. If you had the chance to meet one celebrity, who would it be? Victoria Beckham
6. Who is your favourite blogger ? I don’t have one favourite as there are so many brilliant bloggers out there now.
7. Do you ever sing in the shower? No
8. How did you decide the name for your blog? My grandchildren thought of it.
9. What is your favourite theme on WordPress? The one I use which is The Strange Little Town.
10. If you had to stay for one year without your phone or one year without having sex, what would you choose? Sex, I could not go a day without my phone.
11. If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be? Finding out the lottery numbers.
So there we go all answered if you would like the award then you can answer these questions or make up some more. I am now going to see if I can remember how to get it on the side of my blog wall, this should be fun….not.
Have a great day, soon be the weekend but weather not looking too good in UK which is pretty normal as it is a bank holiday weekend.